The Wizard Hain the Transmuter created the Airship centuries ago, at the cost of his own life and 2 other wizards of note. Hain was aged 75 at the time. The 3 wizards are 3 of the Wraiths who guard the wizard airship to this day.
200’ long on top deck
- Forecastle: Control Room
- Forecastle Roof: Telescope
- Aftcastle: Library (books only, no room to read them)
- Main deck: Long table used for special occasions.
Minimum required movement speed: 9 (from Lake Nereid to Sunlit Spring in 6 days, giving 1 day of waiting over a place.) Maximum movement speed: 88 (30mph from Gust of Wind)
Movement: permanent aura of Control Weather around the ship, controlled by the captain in the command room. The spell is controlled through a crystal ball, with the area of effect centered on the ball.
Ship resupplies by means of a portable hole. A courier takes it down to a town/city and loads it up with barrels of water / baskets of food and then returns it to the ship.
- Living Quarters in the back
- Room for 12 living comfortably
- Common space in the front
- Comfortable chairs
- Tables for study
- Storage and Kitchen in the back
- Laboratory in the front.
- Has a garden of rare spell component herbs tended to by the passengers.
- Gryphon aviary
- Entrance/Exit for Gryphons on the bottom of the ship
- Ladders leading up to the second deck for people to enter/exit
- 3 Guardians
- An Necromancer, a Transmuter and an Abjurer, all are elderly humans (at least by appearances)
- They are all that is left of the 3 wizards who created the airship
- 9 Wraiths under control of guardians
One wraith is a bridge guard, sticking to the command center and eliminating those who are not welcome. To keep people from wandering in and dying by accident, the door is locked with a simple key that the captain holds.
- Poorvan: Abandoned the airship and became a nudest in the hidden valley south of Shirebrook.
- Barthas the Wizard: Was overheard talking about meeting with the council of the airship while on the transport ship the Scrag.
Permanent Spell Effects for inhabitants
- True Seeing
- Comprehend Languages
- Read Magic
Control Room Effects via Crystal Ball
- Control Weather
- Detect Scrying
- Continual Light (except in the sleeping quarters and gryphon aviary)
- Alarm like spell (Anything larger than a half cubic foot and/or more than 3lb in weight approaching to within 1000’ set off a bell sound. 500’ the bell sounds *twice. 100’ the bell sounds 3 times)