- Such a mouthful to say that most places just call it Wikkthran, and foreigners will often refer to it in a demeaning way as Wikkerthrone.
- Means “cave safe place” or “safety cave” in the oldest languages
- Wikk Lando=> Cave Mountain
- Lamdoon River => Mountainous River
- First place to be developed into a town, and subsequently city
- First great king took Wikk for his last name
- Relatives couldn’t use Wikk in their last name, so they took to coming up with derivatives like Kershwikk, Rawlwikk, Suulwikk, Konnwikk, and Tulwikk.
- Sigil: Red eagle over sea green
- Motto: Ever Vigilant
- Ruling Family: Wikk
Queen Vuularia Wikk (Age 56, 5’8” 155lb, Wizard, Level 5+)
Claus: White Hair, Blue Eyes, Fire-scars on Right Shoulder, (27 year old male human). Uses Shortbow & Light Leather Armor (but has other specialised armor for certain creatures. 14 Hotness
Elderly Male Human
- Mother Eliza: Human Female. Cleric of Velmontarious. 66 years old. 5'0" 143 lbs. Right Handed.
- The Salty Troll
- The Main Temple - Located in the Main Square of town outside of the Palace
- The Ivory Spires of the Main Temple curve and twist into the air like an elven inspired design.
- Named after John wick
- Juliet's Apothecary Shop
- Lazy Leopard - Gentleman's Club
- Clash of the Titans - High Class Brothel
- Lamdoon River & Wells