The Gods circle the planet (or the planet moves for them to come into view), taking a year to complete. The gods are seen by mortals as stars in the sky at night. Several gods however aren't represented by the stars, Nadinis, Tempos, Felumbra, & Relkor.
Illumis could be the sun, or could be a separate entity.
In HcH Episode 50, Hydroxis the Mist Dragon called the world "Arcadia".
Round World TheoryEdit
Evidence for the world being spherical:
- Felumbra appears as the moon to the world that displays phases of the moon over a period of 28 days. The moon rises and falls in the sky as it does on Earth.
- The horizon at sea is curved, and you can see the sails of a ship before the hull.
- Nadinis and Tempos turn the "Staff of the World", implying that the world turns.
- HcH 27: Near the end of the night Van could spot the constellation of Malkis was missing, hinting the stars turn during the night. (this is contradicted in Episode 50)
Evidence for the size of the planet:
- In most cases, the distance to the horizon at sea matches that of Earth, implying a curvature and presumably size of Earth.
- Gravity has been shown to be the same as that of Earth.
- Day/Night Cycle takes 24 hours