- Borders both Mahtava and Sylvas.
- Elevation: 100ft
- The forks in the canals are often referred to as legs, putting the town near the “hips”
- Horse races take place here
- The Golden Goose (also Tavern) - Located half way up from sea level and the city proper.
- The Lady’s Corset Inn - Common
- Tail Bone Tavern - Poor
- The Golden Goose (also Inn) - Located half way up from sea level and the city proper.
- Headquarters of Carriages R Us.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.