|Yearly Income||203,008 / 50,752|
|Gates||None||Horse Breeder||Dog Breeder|
|Resources||Wine, Hemp, Horses, Linen,|
|Road to Cauldron||38 Miles|
- Borders both Mahtava and Sylvas.
- Elevation: 100ft
- The forks in the canals are often referred to as legs, putting the town near the “hips”
- The Golden Goose (also Tavern) - Located half way up from sea level and the city proper.
- The Lady’s Corset Inn - Common
- Tail Bone Tavern - Poor
- The Golden Goose (also Inn) - Located half way up from sea level and the city proper.
- Headquarters of Carriages R Us.