The Dungeon Master Edit
Neal "Koibu" Pass Erickson is the Dungeon Master (DM) for various series of Dungeons and Dragons shows.
He also was one of three DMs in a 9 hour charity stream.
Offline he has been DMing for many years and is very experienced particularly with AD&D 2nd Edition. So much so that he knows the game well enough to make extensive rule changes to fix some of the problems with the system and to change things to his liking.
The Player Edit
As well as his role as DMing several campaigns he also plays as a regular player. During his time playing D&D online, in front of an audience, he has played in Rollplay R&D (During the Pendragon Season), Rollplay Vigil (Previously Rollplay Ehbon), Honorbound Redemption of the New Guard, Rise of the Dragon Queen, Starfinder: Dead Suns, Heroes of Thylea, and many seasons of Dicing with Death as well as several One Shots.
In addition to this his many offline games make him an incredibly experienced player. His experience as a DM likely also helps in this regard.
- Has been playing AD&D 2nd Edition since 1998.
- Was the Dungeon master for the very first Rollplay show from February 2013 to November 2014 on JP McDaniel's Twitch channel.
- Adept at dishing out tough encounters and situations.
- Used to do marathon streams in which he stayed awake and streamed for extended periods of time, his longest one was a massive 144 hours!
- Has alluded to playing a centaur with the uncanny ability to climb ladders previously, in a campaign with Ryan Hufschmid
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Koibu0
- Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/koibu
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/koibu0
- Discord: https://discord.gg/0bMirPk5RXC17v6S
- Website: http://www.regalgoblins.com/