The Dungeon Master
Neal "Koibu" Pass Erickson is the Dungeon Master (DM) for various series of Dungeons and Dragons shows.
He also was one of three DMs in a 9 hour charity stream.
Offline he has been DMing for many years and is very experienced particularly with AD&D 2nd Edition. So much so that he knows the game well enough to make extensive rule changes to fix some of the problems with the system and to change things to his liking.
As well as his role as DMing several campaigns he also plays as a regular player. During his time playing D&D online, in front of an audience, he has played in Rollplay R&D (During the Pendragon Season), Rollplay Vigil (Previously Rollplay Ehbon), Honorbound Redemption of the New Guard, Rise of the Dragon Queen, Dead Suns and many seasons of Dicing with Death as well as several One Shots.
In addition to this his many offline games make him an incredibly experienced player. His experience as a DM likely also helps in this regard.
- Has been playing AD&D 2nd Edition since 1998.
- DMed for the very first Rollplay show.
- Adept at dishing out tough encounters and situations.
- Often does "marathon" streams in which he stays awake and streams for extended periods of time, his longest one so far is a massive 144 hours!
- Has alluded to playing a centaur with the uncanny ability to climb ladders previously, in a campaign with Ryan Hufschmid
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Koibu0
- Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/koibu
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/koibu0
- Discord: https://discord.gg/0bMirPk5RXC17v6S
- Website: http://www.regalgoblins.com/