"Listen. I consider you all my valuable friends, and I would never do anything to put you in harm’s way. I’m only interested in sending people whose time is up to the afterlife, and that’s all." ― Midori[source]Unordered rolled stats: 9, 10, 12, 13, 15, 15,
Half-Elf: Charisma score increases by 2, and two other ability scores of your choice increase by 1
Voraci: The goddess has been changing Midori's stats as she proves herself useful.
Alcoholic elven dad, human mom resented her. Mom passed away, dad left, midori secretly craves the affection from her dad but she knows that's impossible, and so devotes her life to the god of wine and luck, considering the deity more of a family than anyone else. she wanders and has a very carefree attitude.
Features & Traits Edit
- Channel Divinity: Touch of Death
- Graybane - Magical Steel Greatsword (+damage on charging, does radiant damage because of Voraci)
- Light Crossbow
- Scale Mail
- Cantrips: Sacred Flame, Light, Resistance, Chill Touch,
- Level 1: False Life, Ray of Sickness, Bane, Inflict Wounds, Guiding Bolt
- Level 2: Blindness Deafness, Ray of Enfeeblement, Locate Object, Protection from Poison, Calm Emotions, Silence
- Level 3: Vampiric Touch, Speak with Dead, Bestow Curse
Can swap out cleric spells into her list after a long rest.