- Founded on the best iron mine in Arcadia. Very mixed population with the Dwarves that are native to the hills.
- High Prince Siegfried Kronwikk inherited the throne after his mother, High Princess Hildegarde was forced to abdicate when it was discovered that she was under-reporting the iron produced in order to raise the prices and then keeping the extra for herself. The central government grew suspicious and sent some adventurers to investigate (Shenanigans 147). They broke into royal housing to search for the two ledgers, one real and one cooked. The adventurers were all caught before finding the evidence. Knowing suspicion was on her, High Princess Hildegarde step downed and surrended herself to Queen Wikk. High Princess Hildegarde now resides in the capital under house arrest where she will spend the rest of her life.
- Siegfried Kronwikk ascended the throne of Kronwikk on October 18, 1494.
High Prince Siegfried Kronwikk - 6'5", 180 lbs, human male. Born 1471 (38). Trait: Secretive
- Denna Kronwikk - (Wife of Siegfried Kronwikk) 5'7" 129 lbs, human female. Born 1480 (29). Right handed. Trait: Punctual.
Nila Theyvin: Female Human.
Captain of the GuardEdit
Kel Wolfgang Steel: 6'5" 203 lbs, human male. Born 1453 (56). Easy-going
Kel Gwen Ludendorff: 5'7" 151 lbs, human female. Born 1483 (26). Irritable.
Kel Gemma: 3'7" 99 lbs dwarf female. Born 1380 (131). Narrow-minded
- 80 dwarves with chaim mail, sheilds and axes
- 34 humans with leather armor, javelins, and short swords
Mother Guilda: Cleric of Martha
- 100 Year old Dwarf
- Human 20%
- Dwarf 70%
- Halfling 10%
- Noble Houses 19
- Steel - Human
- Married into Kronwikk in the last generation
- Member seerves as captain of the Guard
- Rust - Dwarf
- Hansen - Human
- Ludendorff - Human
- Member seerves as Gatekeeper
- Steel - Human
- Rusty Nugget
- The Bedrock Inn
- The Kronwikk Inn
- South Gate Tavern, Dwarf's Den, Ripley's, The Orc Breaker, Grog and Ale
- The Hungry Toad, The Rapids, Buck's Dwarven Tavern
- The Gryphon's Roost
- Various Operations Agency (VOA)
- Spring in town.
- There are 3 mining villages around Kronwikk with 3-4 mines from each of them, for a total of 10 mines in the area.
- Xorn are abundant in nearby hills and a constant problem.