Appeared in One Shots: Refugees.
Wears a black coat with a deep hood, often uses dramatic handmovements when speaking. The coat is adorned with polished, red stones as buttons. He is surrounded by the faint smell of burning leafs. Hotness: 16
- Once a normal young forest elf, Ithīr became fascinated with the beauty of fire. He often gets lost in its crackling and playful dance, during a festival he accidentally set fire to the forest. But instead of extinguishing it, he just watched it grow. The other elves looked upon his joy in horror and realized what a danger he would become to the forest, so they banished him.
- After wandering for a few years, he found a dead sorceress on the road, and he took her books and materials. And he began studying the secrets of the arcane, having a natural talent for it, he quickly grasped the power before him. Although, his view on the burning weave may seem crazed for "normal" wizards.
- Reading/Writing Common
- Reading/Writing Elvish
- Weather Sense
- Bullseye Lantern
- +1 Dex, -1 Con
- 90% to sleep & charm related spells (in addition to the saving throw)
- can gain bonus to surprise opponents, if tnot in metal armor,
must either be alone, or with only elves or halflings (also not in metal armor), or 90 feet or more away from party. If fulfilled: opponents suffer a -4 penalty to surprise rolls. If the elf must open a door or screen to attack, this penalty is reduced to -2
- Infravision up to 60 feet in darkness
- passing within 10 feet of a concealed door gives a one-in-six chance to notice it. If actively searching for such doors, have a one-in-three chance to find a secret door and a one-in-two chance to discover a concealed portal.