- "Half-orcs are distrusted by both human and orc cultures because they remind each of the other's racial stock. Half-orcs advance in orc culture by flaunting their superior ability and in human culture by associating with people who don't care about appearance. Most tend toward neutrality with slight lawful and evil tendencies, but lawful good half-orcs are not unknown." - 2nd Edition Monstrous Manual
Full orcs do not participate in any of the Kingdoms of Arcadia, even Akuba which is more inclusive to Monstrous Races than the other Kingdoms. Their settlements are built in spite of the Kingdoms in the lands, some distance from the centres of civilization. However they are still known to raid those around them.
Known Orcish Lands in Arcadia: Eastern Hemdorkas Hills Dwarf County, The Blumwood Gade Isle, the Krolrog Ridge Drekis, the Shade Coast Akuba. The Orcs of the Dusky Woods in northern Eridon fled to Gade Isle or into the Hemdorkas Hills because of both internal betrayal and the Demon Invasion of Eridon in 1510.
Half-Orcs, like most hybrid-species, generally are infertile, with some rare exceptions.
2e Edition Racial Info Edit
- Racial Ability Requirements: Str 6/18, Dex 3/17, Con 8/18, Int 3/17, Wis 3/14, Cha 3/12, Per 3/18,
- Class Restrictions: Fighter (to level 10), Thief (to level 8), Cleric (to level 4). Half Orcs can be muiti-classed in 2 of their classes, but not all three at once.
5e Racial Info Edit
- Menacing: You gain proficiency in the Intimidation skill.
- Relentless Endurance: When you are reduced to 0 Hit Points but not killed outright, you can drop to 1 hit point instead. You can’t use this feature again until you finish a Long Rest.
- Savage Attacks: When you score a critical hit with a melee weapon Attack, you can roll one of the weapon’s damage dice one additional time and add it to the extra damage of the critical hit.
- Languages: You can speak, read, and write Common and Orc.