- These small, evil humanoids would be merely pests, if not for their great numbers. Goblins have flat faces, broad noses, pointed ears, wide mouths and small, sharp fangs. Their foreheads slope back, and their eyes are usually dull and glazed. They always walk upright, but their arms hang down almost to their knees. Their skin colors range from yellow through any shade of orange to a deep red. Usually a single tribe has members all of about the same color skin. Their eyes vary from bright red to a gleaming lemon yellow. They wear clothing of dark leather, tending toward dull soiled-looking colors. Goblin speech is harsh, and pitched higher than that of humans." - 2nd Edition Monstrous Manual
2e Racial Info[edit | edit source]
- Class Restrictions: Cleric (to level 9), a Fighter (to level 10), or a Thief (to level 12).
- Racial Ability Requirements: Str 4/15, Dex 4/17, Con 5/16, Int 3/18, Wis 3/18, Cha 3/12, Per 3/18
- Detect new construction: Goblins have a natural skill for mining, and can spot new or unusual construction with 25% chance. THis is smilar to the Dwarven or Gnomish abilities.
- Light: Goblins are accustomed to darkness, and they find bright light to be disorienting and painful. Goblins suffer a -1 penalty to attacks in daylight or within the radius of continual light spells.
- Racial enmity: Dwarfs & Gnomes (Dwarves & Gnomes gain a +1 bonus to attack rolls against Goblins)
Player Characters[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.