"Unintelligible Dwarven Noises" ― Flinthart
A heavily armored, bulky and slightly fat dwarf wielding a sword of flaming light. He has a great beard, half grey from time. Upon his form are combat scars from countless battles before him.
Flinthard Bluesteel, known as Flint, served as a Royal Guard in Bluesteel City. A distant cousin to Thane Grimgore Bluesteel. Is a well-versed forgemaster. Used to smiths armor and weapons when not working as a royal guard for Thane Grimgore.
- Flint came to the party originally to bring them the flaming sword and was assigned by the Thane to help them retrieve the hammer (if any task needs doing, bring a dwarf to get it done well).
- Loves: a great brawl, epic tales, a good drink of beer and mead. apt to find the nearest tavern on arrival.
- Hates: orcs, weakness (especially in the face of danger)
- Worked in Bluesteel City as a Royal Guard for King Grimgore - he is a Bluesteel by blood and family, but is fairly removed from the bloodline - he's a renowned warrior of the city, and follows a Crafting God named Sayor
- Married to Agatha
- Sons are Gimli and Gloin
Features & Traits Edit
- Divine Sense (Paladin lvl 1)
- Lay on Hands (Paladin lvl 1)
- Fighting Style: Defensive (Paladin lvl 1)
- Divine Smite (Paladin lvl 2)
- Divine Health (Paladin lvl 2)
- Sacred Oath: Conquest (Paladin lvl 3)
- Channel Divinity (Conquest lvl 3)
- Conquering Presence
- Guided Strike
- Extra Attack (Paladin lvl 5)
- Aura of Protection (Paladin lvl 6)
- Aura of Conquest (Conquest lvl 7)
- Flame Tongue
- Bluesteel Platemail
- Bluesteel Royal Tower Shield
- Level 1: Bless, Detect Evil and Good, Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Heroism, Shield of Faith, Armor of Agathys, Command
- Level 2: Branding Smite, Find Steed, Magic Weapon, Zone of Truth, Lesser Restoration, Protection from Poison, Locate Object, Hold Person, Spiritual Weapon
- Level 3: Bestow Curse, Fear
- Common, Dwarvish
- Raw Rolled Stats: 12,14,18,14,10,14