|Tobey "Croak"||Greg Hansen|| |
by Matthew Burger
|CHARACTER NAME||PLAYER NAME|
|Level 6 Thief||Neutral Evil|
|CLASS & LEVEL||ALIGNMENT|
|5'8" & 215lb||20 (Deceased)|
|HEIGHT & WEIGHT||AGE|
|Medium & 12||Right|
|SIZE & SPEED||HANDED|
short, oily, curly hair
Small and rotund man. His eyes are watery
and slightly bulging in a frog like manner.
Player Character in Hardcore Heroes.
First appeared in Hardcore Heroes episode 1.
Last appearance was Hardcore Heroes episode 12. Slain by Zinly.
- Croak is oft described as a small and rotund man with short, oily, curly hair. His eyes are watery and slightly bulging in a frog like manner. His appearance and apparent clumsiness quite satisfactorily belies a deftness of hand and lightness of foot uncommon to men of his size.
- Croak hides his leather armor beneath a colorful but plainly made tunic and vest that he puts the utmost effort in to keep clean and pressed. Desiring to be presentable as he schmoozes with anyone and everyone in town. Yet prone to excess, Croak is never far away from a delightful pastry, greasy meat pie, or cup of wine and the evidence of his meals always seem to find their way onto his clothes despite his best efforts.
- For protection during his less than honest money making ventures Croak has a bandolier of 10 darts around his chest and a broad sword on his back. His clumsiness and his persona slip away as easily as slipping off the bright tunic revealing his darker leather armor and persona underneath.
- On his 18th nameday, he moved to Shirebrook proper and got introduced to the world of crime by some Abed Twotoes, who since has left town towards Thornwood.
- Club, Dagger, Knife, Dart, Short Bow,
- Hand rossbow, Lasso, Sling, Staff,
- Shortsword, Long sword, and Broadsword
- Pick Pockets (70) , Open Locks (75), Find/Remove Traps (5)
- Move Silently (55), Hide in Shadows (55), Detect Noise (15)
- Climb Walls (60), Read Languages (0)
- Hunter (basic wood lore, butchering, basic tracking)
- Short Bow
- Thief's Picks
- Broad Sword
- Leather Armor
- Common, Theives' cant