"Remember the Barbo name and spread it."Unordered rolled stats: 13, 15, 14, 13, 14, 15,
― Brad Barbo[source]
Human (Variant): Two different ability scores of your choice increase by 1.
Old pirate. Looking for last sort of adventure.
As a pirate he attacked many ships and would frequently be the one who would execute captured crew members. He executed Chads entire ship in front of him until he noticed the last one was Chad. Fearing what his crew would think about him if he showed restraint he let Chad go under the promise that he would tell the tale of Captain Barbo and his ruthlessness. He's haunted by the sins of his past. Regrets what he did to Chad's crew and leaving to die.
Captain Barbo heard about a trial by combat of two members of a group called "Chad and the Barbos". Driven mad by the thought of reconnecting with his nephew to make amends Captain Barbo stole from his crew, left them without word, and used his money to teleport to the location of the duel.
Captain Barbo takes Little Jimmy's ship for his own. With his new crew he returns to the life of a ruthless pirate again. Strinking fear into the sea, all in the name of Efra.
Personality Traits Edit
- I like a job well done, especially if I can convince someone else to do it.
- Freedom. The sea is freedom—the freedom to go anywhere and do anything. (Chaotic)
- I’ll always remember what I did to my nephew.
- My pride made me lose what I held above all. Family.
- Thieves' Tools
- Navigator's Tools
Feats & Features Edit
- Sneak Attack
- Cunning Action
- Bad Reputation
- Duel Wield
- Fancy Footwork
- Rakish Audacity
- Short Sword of Speed
- Rapier (Barb)
- Shortsword (Eric)
- Leather Armor
- See Efra Clerics
- Cantrips: Light, Guidance, Thaumaturgy
- Level 1: Shield of Faith, Heroism, Guiding Bolt
- Common, Dwarvish, Thieves' Cant